PARADE GROUND'S WIP BLOG

The To-do List.

Welcome to the workshop. Just a side blog to keep my main blog 'tidy' with WIP info, painting guides and unpainted miniatures review...

Monday 9 July 2018

The To-do List.

Welcome to the workshop. Just a side blog to keep my main blog 'tidy' with WIP info, painting guides and unpainted miniatures reviews and comparisons.

I have chopped and changed my plans more than I can remember. Whether it has been because of basing or ruleset preferences or just an expansion of how many figures I want in the units, I am forever dredging through my boxes of figures trying to remember why I bought this set or that set. I am planning on using this workshop blog to plan my future projects and have to-do lists to help me remember and keep me on track of what's going on.

Currently the focus is on Lost Battles and To The Strongest!

After a slump with painting and general unsatifaction in my original format I decided rebase my ancients armies. I also invested in a gaming cloth and there is a secondary goal of matching the colours of that.

Units will be based on an 80mm frontage. 12 heavy foot 2 ranks of 6, 6 for lights. For horse 4 riders per base and 2 for lights. Still deciding in vehicles and elephants but the current 40mm frontage of my elephants might be fine depending on what is needed for scenarios.

The list below is what is left to do for the battles and will be deleted when completed and hopefully photographed and posted on the main blog. For reasons mentioned above some units will end up being proxied and not neccesarily the 'nationality' mentioned in brackets.

Key:

Planned
In progress

MAGNESIA, 190 BC 


Romans:

2 AHI
- 1 Pergamene and Achaean,*
- 1 Macedonian and Thracian,*
Could use finished Thureophoroi or paint some new units.

AL + VHC (Eumenes’ Pergamenes)
- using Maccabean Cavalry.

Seleucids:

2 LHI
-1 Cappadocian and Mercenary*
-1 Galatian and Asiatic, using Armoured Thracians

1 LCA (Settler),
Using Seleucid Companions for these


* Could easily use finished Thureophoroi units!

Updated 10/9/20

No comments:

Post a Comment